Sunday, May 9, 2010

NEW(er) celebrity babies!!

Everyone's heard over and over again about little Audio Science and Moxie Crimefighter - it's time to bring the newer (and slightly better named) starbabies into the light!

Jenna Jameson's twin boys Journey and Jesse are interesting - if slightly cliched (because of the same letter thing). It's nice to see Jesse on a boy, where it belongs. Journey is mismatched and a tad on the cheesy side for me. All in all - they aren't terrible, but they really could have been spectacular.


Amanda Peet has me all fuzzy inside with her latest addition - Molly June. It's sweet, charming a a little bit vintage. It goes incredibly well with sister Frances Pen (I'd like to know the story behind Pen).


Bethenny Frankel has me slightly disappointed with her choice of Bryn. Slightly masculine and pretty trendy.

Christina Milian has me slightly disappointed and wondering if she has a slight case of ADHD with the choice of Violet Madison. Violet is stunning! Classy, sophisticated, and full of spunk. Madison is ugly, trendy and masculine, it just makes for a very contrived combo.

Rebecca Gayheart has me scrating my head with little Billie Beatrice. I can see how Billie might be appealing because of Billie Holiday, but it's still very, very masculine. Beatrice is incredibly sweet and very nice to see - it's just really mismatched with Billie.

Adriana Lima did a fantastic job with daughter Valentina. It's exotic, classy and sophisticated to the max.

Gisele Bundchen's choice of Benjamin was fantastic in my book. It goes really well with big brother Jack. The style is flawless.

And last but not least - Sandra Bullock! I love her choice of Louis - it fits him to a tee. He's so cute and pudgy! <3



Thats all for the moment folks - I'll probably find more to dig up.

No comments:

Post a Comment